RESPONSIBLE – WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA?
Identity: Women’s Digital Rights Institute S.L.
Company address: Avinguda Diagonal, 534, 2º, 08006 Barcelona
Email address: email@example.com
FINALITIES – WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA FOR?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that we will process the data you provide for:
- To manage the contracting of services through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- To periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by Womens Digital Rights SL., by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- To send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- To comply with legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to agencies and authorities, provided they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
DATA CATEGORIES – WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at Womens Digital Rights S.L. we manage the following categories of data:
- Identifying data.
- Electronic communications data.
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, you represent that you have the consent of these and agree to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Womens Digital Rights S.L. from any liability in this regard.
- However, Womens Digital Rights S.L. may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting due diligence measures that apply, according to the rules of data protection.
LEGITIMACY – WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters (newslettering) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with current legislation.
Also, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations are based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible communication in a smooth and obstructive processes you want to perform.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with legal obligations applicable to Womens Digital Rights S.L.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD – HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Womens Digital Rights S.L. will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods of time.
DESTINATION TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Your data may be accessed by those suppliers who provide services to Womens Digital Rights S.L., such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, where such communication is required by law, or for the performance of contracted services.
Womens Digital Rights S.L., has signed the corresponding data processing contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to Womens Digital Rights S.L., with the aim of guaranteeing that these suppliers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation to do so.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of the services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by the regulations in force.
INFORMATION SECURITY – WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE IMPLEMENT TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR DATA?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and Womens Digital Rights S.L.
- Encryption of the information on Womens Digital Rights S.L.
- Other measures to prevent access to the user’s data by third parties.
- In those cases where Womens Digital Rights S.L. has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularised in accordance with Womens Digital Rights S.L.’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
RIGHTS – WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU GIVE US YOUR DATA AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Womens Digital Rights S.L. is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request that we restrict the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain your data for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Womens Digital Rights S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You may also exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.